Shri Mahavira Jaina Vidyalaya
Admission Menu Information
To keep pace with the latest technology for the benefit of all intending applicants, SMJV has started Online Application.
For students who want to apply for admission at any of SMJV branches, 3 alternatives can be explored as under.
1. Collect Admission form alongwith SMJV Prospectus from any SMJV branches. Fill up application form and submit it to any branch alongwith necessary documents as per stipulated.
2. Download Admission form and SMJV Prospectus from this website. Fill up complete form and submit it to any branch alongwith necessary documents as per demand.
3. Apply Online.
Process to apply online is as below. It is advisable to read and understand SMJV Prospectus completely before online application.
• Register yourself in SMJV through “Sign Up for New Applicant” option in right side of Main Menu. Software will generate User Code and Password. It will be sent to you by mail.
• Using User code and Password, login in “Online Application Form” Menu Box. You will get complete Application form online. Fill up all pages of form. It is advisable to save the application as you proceed further while feeling up details.
• After completion of form, you will get a Report. Verify it for complete details. Then
Submit it. You will get message for “Successful Submission”.
• Take print of your Report. Alongwith report, you send copies of documents by
Courier to Head Office.
Alternately, you can scan all documents and attach it from SMJV online Document submission menu.
• For, any query, call Mr. Harshad Shah (0265-2432468) or Mr. Dipakbhai (022-26280375,26718641,26241457).